Enhanced Oncology Patient Care: A focused traineeship to expand your competence
Inquiries about the application cycle can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Develop or expand specialized services to that optimize the medication management of patients with cancer with this 5-month educational traineeship for pharmacists. Trainees will receive intensive distance education using the ASHP/ACCP Oncology Board Review materials plus interactive webinars led by expert faculty followed by 2 weeks of experiential training at world-class cancer centers.
The traineeship consists of three components:
• Distance Education Program
• Robust, 10-day Experiential Program
• Post-Training Requirements, demonstrating advancement and impact
Program Timeline for the 2016-2017 Offering
• Accepting Applications – June 24, 2016 at 12:00 AM ET
• Application deadline – September 25, 2016 at 11:59 PM ET
• Trainees announced – November 2016
• Distance education – December - March 2017
• Experiential training – Fall 2017
The tuition for the Enhanced Oncology Patient Care Traineeship program is $7,250 for ASHP Members and $7,750 for ASHP Non-Members. Applicants who are accepted into the program can elect to pay their registration fee payment in full or participate in a payment plan.
More Information About the Traineeship
• Sites and Faculty
• Selected Trainees
• What Our Trainees Say About This Program