Advanced Antithrombotic Management: A traineeship to enhance your practice
The 2016 application cycle is now closed. Please check back for information about the next program offering or sign up for the ASHP Foundation Enews for the latest information.
Program Timeline for the 2016-2017 Program Offering
Optimizing the care and outcomes of patients at risk for cardiac or thromboembolic events is essential to your practice and organization. This 2-part, ACPE accredited, traineeship prepares pharmacists to: design patient-specific medication therapy management, solve drug therapy problems, develop policies and protocols, and implement a quality improvement plan.
The Traineeship consists of three components:
• Pre Assessment
• Distance Experience
• Post Traineeship Requirements, demonstrating advancement and impact
• Accepting Applications – June 24, 2016 at 12:00 AM ET
• Application deadline – September 25, 2016 at 11:59 PM ET
• Trainees announced – November 2016
• Distance education – December – March 2017
• Experiential training – April/May 2017
• Post-training requirements – Fall 2017
The tuition for the Antithrombotic Traineeship program is $3,000 for ASHP members and $3,500 for non-members. Applicants who are accepted into the program can elect to pay their registration fee payment in full or participate in a payment plan.
More Information About the Traineeship
• Sites and Faculty
• Selected Trainees
• What Our Trainees Say About This Program